Day 232 – 01.03.2016
Amed or somewhere around there.
9 years ago, I was blessed with the birth of my second daughter Alina. She is amazing and a constant reminder of living life to the fullest. When she is happy she is over joyful. When she is upset, it is nearly impossible to calm her. When she is angry you better run…
Today we celebrated her 9th birthday far far away from home without her friends and grandparents. But we tried to make the most of it.
- chocolate cake for breakfast
- finding out about her present
- drinks at Good Karma Bungalow
- swimming in the rain in the ocean
- black sand peeling
- bamboo shower
- light lunch at Good Karma Bungalow
- nearly had an accident – thanks guardian angels
- playing cards
- Baby Guling dinner at Wayan’s warung with birthday candle
Watch her birthday video – if you have a minute 🙂
Alina did have a nice day, but she was deeply missing the grandparents.